Terms and conditions relating to the sale of tickets. Tickets are sold by Club Doncaster for a variety of fixtures and events taking place at the Keepmoat Stadium on behalf of the home Clubs .
Tickets are sold by Club Doncaster acting as agents for the clubs playing fixtures at neutral venues (for example matches played at Wembley, Millenium Stadium and any other venue), tickets for these matches are issued subject to the Terms and Conditions of the competition, appropriate Club, Venue, Football League, The Football Association and the Rugby Football League.
Club Doncaster is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of tickets purchased.
If any match does not take place or is cancelled and no substitute event is provided then the ticket bearer acknowledges that the responsibility for the holding of the match rests with the Club and that Club Doncaster shall not be liable if the match does not take place.
The ticket bearer’s statutory rights are not affected.
Possession of a ticket for an event being organised by Club Doncaster shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of the following conditions:-
- This ticket cannot be used by anyone other than the person to whom the organisers issued the ticket for the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- In the event that this ticket is sold for commercial gain, this ticket will be void.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the event and to eject the ticket holder from the event venue at its absolute discretion.
- Every person entering the event venue must be in possession of a valid ticket. Admission to the event venue is at the ticket holder’s own risk. No re-admission will be allowed to the event venue under any circumstances.
- The organisers reserve the right to make any change whatsoever in the performance of the event, without prior notice to the ticket holder.
- The organisers also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event for a different date and/or venue.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by the promoter (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond the promoters control), We will only refund the face value of the ticket.
- In the interests of security, the organisers reserve the right to search all ticket holders and any of their personal possessions.
- The organisers do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of personal property brought into the event venue.
- No digital or professional cameras or any form of audiovisual or audio recording equipment is allowed into the event venue.
- Ticket holder consents to being filmed and /or recorded at the event.
- Under no circumstance will the organisers be liable for unforeseen or indirect loss.
- Ticket holders will not be admitted into the event venue if in the opinion of the organisers, they are under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance.
- Ticket holders acknowledge that smoke effects, strobe lighting and lasers may be used within the event venue.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond the promoters control), We will only refund the face value of the ticket. We will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing This includes Acts of God, power failure and flooding (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and we cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- The management reserves the right to refuse the admission of a ticket holder to the premises and to require any ticket holder to leave the premises. Any performance may change or be cancelled without prior notice. The Management will offer an alternative performance or refund to the ticket holder in these circumstances. The stadium will not be liable in any way if an event or performance is abandoned after half of the performance has taken place, due to any factors that are beyond the stadium’s control. All tickets are sold subject to the stadium’s right to make any alterations to the cast or arrangements, which are rendered necessary and are unavoidable. Tickets are non-refundable but exchanges can be made for a performance of the similar production.
- Once you have purchased tickets, they cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if there are significant changes to the event, namely a change of the headline act or venue. If an event is cancelled by the organiser, these are circumstances that are beyond the promoters control, and therefore only the face value of the tickets will be refunded. The purchaser will be required to return the tickets, on receipt of which the event organiser will refund the face value. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Condition of entry into the stadium is subject to being searched.
- No food or drink to be brought into the stadium. Those with special medical requirements should make prior arrangements via email at email@example.com
- Tickets will be dispatched by your chosen delivery method at least 2 weeks before the event and daily after this time has passed.